iphone signal booster
Many of you may find that you are not able to use your iPhone to make or receive calls, this is mostly due to the iPhones tiny internal antenna not being powerful enough to gather enough GSM signal. Fortunately there are easy ways to boost an iPhone signal.
Do you find:
- Your iPhone goes offline occasionally and people are unable to contact you.
- You have difficulty in connecting to calls, experience call drops, poor voice quality or inability to hear the other person.
- Mobile data connection frequently drops or works at very slow speeds.
- Your iPhone uses more power when the signal quality is poor which means frequent recharging. Eventually this will lower the battery life as well.
- The higher power used by the iPhone exposes you to more radiation. Mobile phones are designed to transmit at the least possible power levels, just enough to reach the nearest mobile mast. You will notice that your ears are becoming uncomfortably hot even during short conversations.
Fortunately, there are better solutions over positioning your iPhone in strategic places like a window ledge or running outdoors or towards a signal hotspot to make or receive a call.
Mobile boosters are the easy way to boost iPhone signal strength:
A mobile booster kit is a device that works like a bit like a mini signal tower that provides solid iPhone signal strength inside your building. It has two parts, a small antenna is installed outdoors or near a window where the signal strength is best. The indoor booster unit is kept in the home, normally placed in an area where you normally use your iPhone.
The iPhone signal booster works by amplifying and rebroadcasting the signals between your iPhone and the mobile mast. This gives you very good, solid signal strength indoors.
There are different types of mobile signal booster kits are available. Some work for a particular network and others work across multiple networks. Dualband and Triband models tend to be slightly more expensive than single band models, but will be boost multiple networks.
Mobile signal booster unboxing
Why do I lose a signal strength when I am indoors?
Signal strength is often lost within a building due to construction materials such as metal, concrete or wood that absorb the GSM signal.
However the most common problem for low mobile signal is how far your home or office is from a mobile basestation. This is why rurial areas suffer the worst.
Where can I use my booster?
Signal repeaters can be used in most locations where you have a power supply.
How do boosters work & what are mobile signal boosters?
A mobile signal booster magnifies the signal sent by a network mast. With each repeater, 2 aerials are attached with one placed at the closest point to where a signal can be obtained, (this is usually outside or by a window) and the other within the area where you need the increased signal.
Can a signal booster always help my signal?
If you experience any lack of signal, dropped calls or poor quality, then you have a problem with a reduced signal and a booster can help.
Mobile boosters can also improve signals for text messaging, 3G, broadband as well as WAP and other cellular functions along with mobile phone battery life.
How do I install a signal booster?
Signal repeaters are simple to install. There is no technical knowledge required and each kit contains everything you need to know to install your repeater and improve your signal strength.