Boost Mobile Phone Signal
There are few things in this world more frustrating than low or no mobile phone signal. Trying to use a mobile phone in an area of poor signal strength is usually turns into a very frustrating experience. Fortunately there is a very easy way to boost your mobile phone signal.
A mobile phone is no longer just a communication device, it's an essential accessory we use for entertainment, news, games, business, emails, networking and numerous other purposes, many of which depend on the strength of the mobile signal in the area.
The main reason for weak mobile phone signal due to the nearest mobile mast being too far away to provide a strong enough frequency to your phones internal antenna. But it can also be due to a hill between you and the mobile tower or several other geographical reasons. The situation gets worse indoors due to walls and other factors that obstruct the frequency. Let us take a look at a few of the problems caused due to poor mobile signals.
5 most common problems due to weak mobile signals:
1. Your phone goes offline occasionally and people are unable to contact you. You may not even notice the problem till you happen to look at the phone.
2. You have difficulty in connecting to people, call drop out, the voice quality is poor or perhaps you spend the first ten minutes repeating 'can you hear me now' over and over.
3. Mobile data connection frequently drops or works at very slow speeds.
4. Your phone uses more power when the signal quality is poor which results in shorter talk and standby times. Your phone will need frequent recharges. Eventually this will lower the battery life of the handset.
5. The higher power used by the phone exposes you to more radiation. Mobile phones are designed to transmit at the least possible power levels, just enough to reach the nearest mobile mast. You will notice that your ears are becoming uncomfortably hot even during short conversations.
Fortunately, we have the solution to all of the above.
Mobile signal booster is the easiest way to boost a weak mobile phone signal:
A mobile signal booster is a small device that works like a mini signal tower, providing a good, solid mobile strength inside your building. It comprises of two parts, a small antenna is installed outdoors, in an attic or on a widow ledge where the signal strength is best, this is then connected to the small indoor booster unit.
The signal booster works by amplifying and rebroadcasting the little signal it collects. Installing a signal booster will solve all the above mentioned problems caused by weak mobile signals. Guaranteed.
There are a few different types of mobile signal boosters available. Some work for only a couple of particular networks and others work across multiple netwoks. Multiband models tend to be slightly more expensive than single band models but will cover more networks, perfect if you have a family or colleagues on different networks.
So what signal booting kit do I need:
Use this tool to determine which Mobile Signal Booster product is right for you.
Why do I lose a signal strength when I am indoors?
Signal strength is often lost within a building due to construction materials such as metal, concrete or wood that absorb the GSM signal.
However the most common problem for low mobile signal is how far your home or office is from a mobile base-station. This is why ruial areas suffer the worst.
Where can I use my booster?
Signal repeaters can be used in most locations where you have a power supply.
How do boosters work & what are mobile signal boosters?
A mobile signal booster magnifies the signal sent by a network mast. With each repeater, two aerials are attached with one placed at the closest point to where a signal can be obtained, (this is usually outside or by a window) and the other within the area where you need the increased signal.
Can a signal booster always help my signal?
If you experience any lack of signal, dropped calls or poor quality, then you have a problem with a reduced signal and a booster can help.
Mobile boosters can also improve signals for text messaging, 3G and 4G as well as WAP and other cellular functions along with mobile phone battery life.
How do I install a signal booster?
Signal repeaters are simple to install. There is no technical knowledge required and each kit contains everything you need to know to install your repeater and improve your signal strength.
Reception booster kit unboxing